THE DANCER ~ ALICE SHANN NG
~*~ ME~*~
~*~ a child of GOD ~*~
~*~ a libraian born on 28 September ~*~
~*~ a RAD Advance 1 Ballet Dancer ~*~
~*~ a BDA Grade 6 Chinese Dancer ~*~
~*~ a freelance Locations Manager ~*~
~*~ also a freelance Assistant Director ~*~
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
♥♥♥ LOVES ♥♥♥
♥ GOD ♥
♥ DANCE - BALLET ♥
♥ Family ♥
♥ Friends ♥
♥ Music ♥
♥ Reading ♥
♥ Travelling ♥
♥ Red;Green;Orange;Yellow ♥
♥♥♥ ♥♥♥ ♥♥♥ ♥♥♥ ♥♥♥
*** 人 生 有 望 ***
* Good Dancer *
* Ballet class *
* Slim down by 10kg *
* Further Studies Overseas *
* China Trip *
* Europe Trip *
* America Trip *
* Alot alot of money *
*** * *** * *** * *** * ***
~^~ HATES ~^~
~~ NO Ballet lessons ~~
~~ days that I cannot dance well ~~
~~ waking up early ~~
~~ being nagged at ~~
~~ stress ~~
~~ losing a close friend ~~
~~ people talking behind my back ~~
~~ being accused of things I didn't say or do ~~
~~ hypocrites ~~
~~^~^~~^~^~~^~^~~^~^~~^~^~~
Monday, November 24, 2008
First of all.. I want to THANK GOD for blessing me with some small fortune.. Yeap!!! I won 4D!!! Hahaha... Not alot - juz $120... It was really a blessing!!! I bought it so last minute... I was on the way to meet Joey and Aixi ahyi when I suddenly thought of buying the nos. 3838 and so I got Aili ahyi to help me buy... That was at about 10+am yesterday but it was only at about 4+pm near 5pm that Aili ahyi told me the nos. were sold out, that I have to get somebody else to buy for me... (See.. Why I say is last minute because the sales of 4D closes at about 5pm)...You know what... I bought toto today too!!! Oh.. Let me win lotz and lotz of money... I need to pay for alot of stuff - ballet fees, debts, bills, bills and many many more bills... If I have lotz of money.. I can treat my grands, aunts and cousins to a trip and I can purchase the Feng Fei Fei's concert ticket for mom... I can also pay for other trips that I have always wanted to go for, but didn't because I have NO money... Especially now that some people are not returning me my $2600 and $73000... I promise myself that I will not trust anyone (except my family members, people who had helped me before when I am in need and my very close friends - Susan, Qiuhua, Ms. Kee, Fann, Prasad, Jamie, Vivienne, Vanessa and some selective ballet friends) when it comes to money... Sighhh....Secondly.. I juz spoke to Ming Miin about the new project - Police & Thief 6 (final season).. We had came to agreement for certain stuff but some are still hanging.. But salary is settled (It still remains the same as my current project - Incredible Tales 6).. Sob Sob.... I thought I can ask for more.. But well thank God... I will still earn more doing P&T than IT coz' there are 7 episodes more.. Erm... Letz see how much more..IT6-03 months ($??? x 05 eps + $??? x 01 eps + $??? x 01 hp = $????)P&T6-03 months($??? x 10 eps + $??? x 03 eps + $?? x 03 hp = $????)The difference I will get from the 2 projects ($???? - $???? = $4150)Wow.... The amount I am getting for P&T6 looks way much better... More reasonable!!!I have also told Ming Miin that I am going away to Taiwan with granny from 13th-20th Dec... She did not give me a straight answer of approval but instead said that the company supports family doing stuff together so shouldn't be a problem but needs to speak to EP about it.. I juz have to pray that EP will not says NO coz' if so, I will have to give up doing P&T6, which is good money!!! And worst... I will be jobless and will have to start looking for new projects outside MediaCorp.. Oh... I don't want to... I am very comfortable with my current table..I have collected the scripts for 06 episodes (Episode 01, 02, 03, 07, 09 & 12) and is still waiting for the rest... Though all these scripts had not being punch out, I am suppose to start working on them.. Yap... I am in the office now.. Not reading the scripts that I have juz gotten but blogging away.. Hahaha... Obviously...Thirdly... I think I have not fully recover from my sickness... It has been about a week since I was at the hospital... (Was at the hospital last Tuesday coz' I was suddenly breathless, heart palpitating fast, pins & needles on both legs and arms, giddy and dizzy)... I am still feeling all of the above symptoms except that I am not giddy or dizzy... I am going to visit a specialist at the Changi Hospital on 01 December.. Dun even know if I can survive till then or not.. Actually I am kind of scared now coz' David and Eugene juz told me that the symptoms sounds like having Diabetes and Aimei ahyi said the same thing yesterday...Fourthly, Fifthly and so on... Is oredi 1530H... I have better to stop blogging and start doing the following :~ locations feedback forms for this week's filming~ get next week's callsheet from Pauline~ call locations and facilities owner for these 2 weeks filming~ clear advance cash payment with Poh Choo~ compile a list of all locations and facilities sponsors for IT6~ check with Sharon/Siyi about the transport invoice for 16 Oct~ read all the 06 scripts for Police & Thiefs 6~ get synopsis for P&T6 from Ming Miin~ do locations and facilities breakdown for the 06 episodes~ ... ... ... ... ... ...~ ... ... ... ... ... ...~ alot more in the list (too many stuff to do)...So I better get going NOW!!!!!!Opps.....Lastly... Oh Lord.. Please continue to bless me in every ways...
* Live ♥ Love ♥ DANCE *