THE DANCER ~ ALICE SHANN NG
~*~ ME~*~
~*~ a child of GOD ~*~
~*~ a libraian born on 28 September ~*~
~*~ a RAD Advance 1 Ballet Dancer ~*~
~*~ a BDA Grade 6 Chinese Dancer ~*~
~*~ a freelance Locations Manager ~*~
~*~ also a freelance Assistant Director ~*~
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
♥♥♥ LOVES ♥♥♥
♥ GOD ♥
♥ DANCE - BALLET ♥
♥ Family ♥
♥ Friends ♥
♥ Music ♥
♥ Reading ♥
♥ Travelling ♥
♥ Red;Green;Orange;Yellow ♥
♥♥♥ ♥♥♥ ♥♥♥ ♥♥♥ ♥♥♥
*** 人 生 有 望 ***
* Good Dancer *
* Ballet class *
* Slim down by 10kg *
* Further Studies Overseas *
* China Trip *
* Europe Trip *
* America Trip *
* Alot alot of money *
*** * *** * *** * *** * ***
~^~ HATES ~^~
~~ NO Ballet lessons ~~
~~ days that I cannot dance well ~~
~~ waking up early ~~
~~ being nagged at ~~
~~ stress ~~
~~ losing a close friend ~~
~~ people talking behind my back ~~
~~ being accused of things I didn't say or do ~~
~~ hypocrites ~~
~~^~^~~^~^~~^~^~~^~^~~^~^~~
Sunday, November 02, 2008
Wow... It has been a long time since I blog and yes, I finally manage to change my blogskin and all... Well... Juz a quick update of myself...Had been very very busy with life ~ work, dance, etc...Right now, I am struggling with some other issues and really hope these issues can be solved asap... Really praying for some miracles to happen...Oh yes... I am finally going away on holiday this December... Will be flying to Taiwan, though is not really a country I would like to visit, but since my grandmama wants to go, i shall accompany her... You know, I seriously do not know how many more years can I spend with her... We are all getting old...Erm... Dance... have a new classmate today again!!!! I don't really like it coz' we have to slow down the class so that she can catch up... I hope this is going to be the last new girl... (though I know that is not what Ms. kee wish for lah... Since each student means more income for her...) But seriously hope this girl can catch up soon so we can proceed faster in class...Having my Advance 1 class tomorrow... had not been dancing properly these few weeks... I hope tomorrow is going to be much better... Better barre work, better centre practise, better pirouettes, better allegro, better adages and better pointe work... Basically, better in everything... hahaha....Oki, got to stop here... Going to tag you all to relink me.. Hee....
* Live ♥ Love ♥ DANCE *